Friday, December 10, 2010
Oh man JJ nominated me for an award like forever ago and I am just now getting to it. Thank you JJ, sorry I am a slacker.
So here's rules for the award:
~Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
~Share 7 things about yourself.
~Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
1. I finally stopped biting my nails about 2 years ago, but sometimes under duress I relapse.
2. I took piano lessons for 8 years and I hate playing the piano.
3. I take my seatbelt off when I get about a 1/2 mile from my house.
4. I'm pretty klutzy, I always have bruises on my legs or arms, from running into things.
5. I can't sew for shit. Seriously I almost failed Home Ec in the 7th grade. My guitar pillow looks like some kind of abomination. My mom kept it because it made her laugh so hard (my mom used to make all my clothes so obviously I did not get that skill). Sewing a button is so hard for me and always looks like shit. Forget about mending.
6. I'm a sucker for teeny bopper tv shows like g.oss.ip girl, vam.pi.re di.aries, 90210.
7. Instead of a Christmas tree this year I put lights and few decorations on my rubber tree plant.