About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Thursday, September 10, 2009

guilt

What am I going to do if I am pregnant? I know we should have waited longer, and I shouldn't have trusted the Fertility Monitor. Damnit, we have been down this road before. I should have known better. Now I will have even more sad faces on my chart. I spoke with my MFM Dr. D. this morning briefly. She said she would contact other doctors across the country about my case to see if there might be other treatments. She said she had found nothing new, and then I told her I hadn't started my period yet, but several pg tests were negative.

Her voice just dropped and she said oh....I could feel the dirty look across the phone.

No comments: