About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Friday, July 25, 2008

plan A

Plan A is this: I am going on a spiritual retreat in the mountains at a Catholic monastery. Find peace with God. Find my joy again. Go on BCP for 7 months. Run two half marathons(November and December) and the Myrtle Beach Marathon in February. In March go off BCP, round of clomid with trigger shot, timed intercourse, baby aspirin, and begin heparin after a gestational sac is identified by ultrasound. If this is not successful then it may be on to plan B.

Plan B is not determined yet, but possibly adoption.

2 comments:

admin said...

Glad to hear you have plans - and ambitious ones at that... Marathons? Really? That is crazy!!

I don't want to be too intrusive, but I was wondering if you had any follow-up imagery done after your resection? An in office hysteroscopy would do - just to make sure that there is no residual septum. I just know from the MA boards that some people need a second surgery.

Wishing the very best for you and that you find the peace that you need.
m

Mara said...

Just wanted to say that I also love Nick Hornby & Michael Pollan. And that my "plan B" is still-as-yet-undetermined.