About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

....

I decided to do the mispostal on Thursday. The pain was not bad, but the amount of blood was overwhelming. After all of that I was unable to collect the gestational sac. The doctors think it may have dissolved or come out in pieces. So no testing. I am still cramping and bleeding now. The scan on Sunday showed some debris and endometrial lining that had yet to pass. Right now my uterus and I are very unhappy. She hates me and I hate her right now. I am waiting to hear from my RE to discuss where we go from here. I plan to take a break from ttc until March. But I need a plan in place for when we do ttc so I can rest easy. Well maybe a little easy. My clinic was very good to me, calling me often and bringing me in on a Sunday for a scan. I am glad I went back to them instead of staying with my OB. I'm exhausted and plan to only work half days this week. My boss said I could go on FMLA if I needed to. I will think about that later.

2 comments:

admin said...

I am just glad to hear that you are getting through the physical stuff, and without too much pain. I am thinking about you a whole lot and hoping that a few months of rest will do you good. I'll be here and looking for your posts as you contimplate how to move forward.

Meredith

I Believe in Miracles said...

I am just catching up with all the L&F posts I missed.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and the pain you are experiencing.

It's definately ok to be angry at God. So often I question what is he doing in my life, why? why? The only thing I can conclusivly say is that he is faithful and he loves you. I hope that's encouraging.

Big *HUG*