Monday, July 14, 2008
My embryo died last week. The u/s scan showed no heartbeat. I haven't started to miscarry yet, in fact my pg symptoms are still here. I have to decide what to do by Thursday this week. If I don't start to miscarry I have to decide between a D&C or a medicated miscarriage. I really don't want anymore surgeries but I also can't stand the idea of carrying this around with me for weeks waiting for the miscarriage to start. I am worried about the medicine I don't know what to expect. Has anyone done this before? The doctors are clueless and are saying I should consider adoption or surrogacy. Right now I just want the world to stop, but instead I am at this conference. We will be taking a break for now from either exploring adoption or ttc for at least six months maybe longer. I can't do this anymore. Please keep me in your prayers because my faith in God and myself is really shaken.