About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

39

Here we are at 39w3d. We go in for another u/s tomorrow. I am curious to see how big Faith will be. Dr. T says we will go ahead and schedule an induction for next week. Hopefully the threat of induction will make Faith decide it's time to come out. So far we have made little progress on the labor front. I am still waddling around with my swollen carpal tunnel hands and crocs are the only shoes that I can wear. You don't know how this breaks my shoe loving heart. But this too shall pass, because next week no matter what I will be a mom. Yikes! scared shitless.

5 comments:

laurieb145 said...

UNREAL!! My sister in law(that I wrote to you way back when you first went on bedrest) she was in the exact same boat as you, never dreamed of making it to full term, gave birth on Friday morning to a baby girl at 41 weeks after being induced! She spent 22 weeks on bed rest..Congratulations!!! Such a huge accomplishment!

Good Timing said...

Holy crap!!! Who ever thought you'd make it to 39 weeks???? Hope you get to meet lil faith soon. Keep us updated!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, already 39 weeks! That is so amazing! I am so excited for you.

Stephanie said...

She's already stubborn and intent on following her own schedule! This is my first time visiting your blog, so I'm not sure what the background is. But congratulations on a full-term pregnancy and I hope that Faith will come out and say hi sooner rather than later!

Stacey said...

Just thinking of you and baby Faith. Hoping all has gone well and that Mom and baby are doing great. Update when you can!