I had my phone consult with Dr. Coulam last week, and she wants more blood, so we will not cycle this month. She did feel that IVIG or intralipids would be the treatment for me. If I want intralipids it looks like I would need to find a way to get to Chicago once a month for the first trimester once I get pregnant. If I choose IVIG it can be done in SC (a 3 hr drive away). The big difference is cost. $3,000 for IVIG and $600 for intralipids. So we are looking into both possibilities and still waiting to find out if insurance might cover some of it. Meantime we will have the other blood tests done and wait and see.
My work up from my PCP showed I am Vitamin D deficient so now I'm taking 5000iu of Vitamin D 4 days a week. Hopefully that will improve some of my issues.
This has been a very long journey of IF/RPL and I need it to come to an end soon. That end may be without a child and that's something I am coming closer to being at peace with.