About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beta #2

So I had my second Beta this morning, but I couldn't resist POAS when I got up and I go a faint BFP. The Beta results were 63, which is almost 5 times what it was on Monday. So that is good. I still don't know what my progesterone results were from Monday, so I don't know if I need prometrium or not. My RE scheduled my first u/s for April 21 at 7weeks. That seems like an eternity away, but I know that will be when we could actually see something too. I have had 5 week u/s before and that only added to my stress. Now I just need to find a way to keep my anxiety levels down for the next 20 days. I hope my new ute will provide a good home for this baby. I can't stop poking my boobs to see if they are sore, which they seem to be a little, but maybe that's from all the poking. I never had morning sickness with any of my previous pregnancies, and this sounds crazy but I am praying I will puke everyday. I need that reassurance that my body is making the hormones it needs. I will happily suffer for the next 9 months to hold a healthy baby in my arms. Shit, I cannot allow myself to think that far ahead, one day at a time right?

5 comments:

JJ said...

YAY!

Mazzy said...

Congratulations on the good beta!!!!!!!! That is fabulous news! Do you have a reason to think you would need the prometrium?
I hope things continue well, fingers crossed for you.

Meg said...

Nice!

You do not sound crazy at all for wanting to puke throughout this pregnancy....I totally get it.

One day at a time is a very good approach, although each night you should just scream and dance for a moment...then package it back up for the following night.

admin said...

nice job!! Ecxellent news.

Ya know we could change places? Septum resection same month, BFP same month!! He're to 2 nre Ute's doing some good in the world!!!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!