About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Friday, June 4, 2010

stupid ovaries

I'm responding to the meds but my follies are not big enough to trigger. Only 14mm, so I have to take mena.pur until Sunday, go back to the clinic Monday and hopefully trigger. My E2 was 189. I don't know what that means but the nurse told me it was good and I was responding. It's only CD11, I never ever ovulate naturally before CD19 and with femara I did o on CD14. So technically this is a good cycle. I was just hoping that it would all look good this morning and we would trigger today. If my clinic wasn't a 300mile round trip drive it wouldn't be so bad. And really it's not bad. just mildly irritating.... In other news my family is having a war on fa.ce.book which is stupid, but I also responded in an e-mail not a wall post to my cousin that she was out of line talking to my dad like that. So now I've got that to deal with too. Again in the grand scheme not a big deal just mildly irritating. I had a good cry on the way home from the clinic. I really haven't cried like that in a long time. Meds, hormones, disappointment, I don't know.

I'm watching Law & Order my comfort show right now. Old episodes are awesome. I heart Lenny Brisco.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hang in there - slow and steady wins the race. Hope you feel better after your cry - sometimes it's a good thing.

Andie said...

Hang in there. As someone who also lives long distance from the clinic, I do sympathise. Hope all is ready to go next visit.

I heart Lenny too.

Panamahat said...

I feel ya. I live a 372 mile round trip from my clinic, so I go stay in the city when I cycle. I'm not coming up and back every other day for bloods and ultrasounds! Blah.

I hope you are ready to trigger soon, and all is well. Disappointment sucks. Haven't we had enough disappointment already? xx

Grad3 said...

each mature egg will give you an E2 level of 300 so 1= 300, 2= 600... you get the point. You are off to a great start!

I hated it when little things would trigger my emotions (no pun intended)- it made me feel so out of control.

I hope more good news comes to you... hugs