About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
I'm a 36yr old, wife, wannabe mom, horticulturalist, halfass knitter, and sometimes runner, searching for my grace

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

over

It's over, beta #2 was 16, levels are dropping. The clinic is calling it a chemical pregnancy. Honestly I am relieved. The anxiety and agony of waiting for these results, all the while not feeling pregnant and not feeling good at all about this cycle. I felt a HUGE weight off my shoulders when the call came in. They took more blood tests for an APA and RIP to see if they can see what goes on in my body when I am pregnant even if it is just a little pregnant. I have a phone consult to go over the results in July 8th, and maybe it will add some more pieces to the puzzle of my RPL. Thank you all for your support and loving comments. I hope you don't think less of me, because I am not devastated by this loss. In some ways I feel like it doesn't count. I still want to have a baby, I want to be pregnant. I still believe this is possible.

8 comments:

Andie said...

I'm very sorry to hear this news. I don't think any less of you at all. I can understand completely why you feel relieved. It will be interesting to see what those tests show.

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry. What you're saying makes sense though and I admire you for being honest about how you feel. I hope that the testing provides further answers about what's going on.

(((HUGS)))

Panamahat said...

Ah crap. So sorry. xx

Stacey said...

I'm really sorry to hear this, too. And it's not crazy that you feel the way you do. I hope this will be an opportunity to try to find out some more answers. Hang in there my friend, and don't stop believing that it can happen!

Sue said...

I'm sorry about the news, but I'm glad you're not devastated.

Illanare said...

I'm sorry for the news but I hope you get some answers. Hugs.

Grad3 said...

Gah! Sorry to hear this news. Don't feel bad about how you feel (and don't apologize). It is what it is- no judgment here! I hope that the new testing gives you some more insight... thinking of you often. ~Big Hugs~

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Well I'm willing to give the met a try. We will see. It seems like we have some of the same issues going on. I'm looking forward to reading your blog!